Work With Us
TO BE SUCCESSFUL AT SUMMIT MEDIA LLC you must exhibit talent, initiative, team skills, effective communication ability and high ethical standards. In return, Summit Media commits to treating employees with integrity, dignity and respect. Summit Media invests in the development of our people.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Summit Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the FCC’s EEO regulations, any organization that distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers may request that it be provided notice of Summit Media’s job vacancies as they occur.
If your organization would like to be notified of such vacancies, please contact Rhoda Kihikihi at Summit Media Honolulu, 900 Fort Street, Suite 700, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 or HR_Hawaii@summitmediacorp.com
Check out the great opportunities we currently have at Summit Media below:
Posting Date: 6/21/18
Position: Digital Strategist/Account Manager
Job Description: The primary responsibility of the Digital Strategist is to work through the local sales team to achieve monthly digital revenue goals. Digital Strategist must be able to convey a high level of working knowledge in effective search marketing (paid and organic), display ad marketing, landing page use, and emerging digital technologies such as mobile ad targeting. Candidate must also be an experienced sales professional. Working knowledge of general best marketing practices, consumer behavior, and ad message strategy a must. Proven background in sales and client services is also key to success in this roll. Digital Strategies will report to their respective GM/DOS.
He/She will be responsible for working with Account Mangers from initial needs call through proposal and activation of new digital accounts. They will assist in servicing accounts from local, regional, and national businesses and advertising agencies that have a desire to improve their business through digital marketing efforts.
He/She will be accountable for all aspects of digital account sales including sales, service, internal and external communications.
This is a key role for the Summit Media organization due to the rapid growth and opportunity for digital advertising in the market place. Digital Sellers must have a passion for sales, marketing, and digital media’s effectiveness in today’s marketing landscape. If you can sell, embrace ROI and campaign tracking, and think it’s effective when you see ads online for the products you shop for this could be the perfect position.
- 2 years+ with a successful track record in B2B sales roles.
- 2 years+ in marketing or adverting industry.
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience in digital sales roll.
- Highly polished face to face and online presentation skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing topics (SEO, PPC, Website Design, Display and Video Advertising, retargeting.)
- High level of comfort with general marketing topics (position, effective commercial messages, consumer behavior)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the development of sales presentations and marketing materials.
- Assisting in the creation of research materials and presentations.
- Assisting in all areas to work together as a team with your counterparts to ensure that the Company is maximizing all digital advertising sales opportunities.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the company
- Assisting in the development of sales tools, presentation materials such as case studies, or other such vehicles deemed necessary by management.
These general responsibilities may be augmented or modified from time to time by the Company as deemed in the best interests of the Company.
Direct Cover Letter & Resume To:
Note: No phone calls – Applicant will be notified for interview
SummitMedia Honolulu is an Equal Opportunity Employer/EOE
Posting Date: 4/10/18
Position: Promotions Assistant – Part Time
Looking for a great job in the fun and fast paced world of radio? Summit Media Hawaii is looking for a dependable individual to join our team as a promotions assistant. Our promotions assistants act as brand ambassadors for our 4 FM radio stations in the community.
This position includes executing various on-site events and promotions, setting up sound systems, radio station tents, tables, hanging banners, and running interactive games with event goers. Position also requires assisting in developing and posting visually appealing marketing materials for website and social media marketing campaigns. Candidate will be required to work with the sales and programming departments to properly execute on-site and online promotions. Candidate will be responsible for maintaining station vehicles. This position reports to the Promotions Manager.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
• Prior promotions experience preferred but not required – we will train the right candidate
• Computer Skills – All elements of Microsoft Office, web design and content management, Photoshop a plus
• Graphic design and marketing experience a plus
• An outgoing and personable demeanor
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• An excellent work ethic and dependability
• Team working skills
• Driver’s license & clean driving record
Direct Resume To: Rhoda Kihikihi
No phone calls – Applicant will be notified for interview
Posting Date: May 18, 2018
Position: Sales Account Manager
Full Time commissioned sales
Excellent benefits package available
Job Description: SummitMedia Hawaii, home to the state’s top radio stations is seeking senior and mid-level Account Managers. Creative and energetic self-starters must enjoy prospecting and developing new business. Account Managers must be able to quickly grow revenue for company while helping advertising partners grow their business through integrated marketing solutions. Account Managers report directly to their Local Sales Manager.
Experience Preferred: 2+ years Sales & or Marketing experience with a proven record of new business development success desired but not necessary. Experience with digital, SEO/SEM, social and mobile sales a plus. Also Open to candidates with little sales experience that are eager to learn and grow
Responsibilities: Include managing current accounts, prospecting new leads, cold calling, working with clients and agencies to create marketing plans, selling events, digital, social and mobile. Additional responsibilities include invoicing, collections, and renewals. Extensive training provided
Direct Resume To: Rhoda Kihikihi or Fax 275-1198 or e mail email@example.com
Note: No phone calls – Applicant will be notified for interview