Approximate Retail Value of Prize Awarded: $649
Contest Dates: September 19, 2022 – September 23, 2022
# of Winners Selected for this Sweepstakes: 5
Official Contest Rules
KRTR-FM Aulani Resort Staycation Giveaway
Terms and Conditions of Entry: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY. This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is operated by Hawaiian 105KINE / Krater96. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Sweepstakes Rules, which shall be deemed to include the specific information outlined at the top of this page. To enter to win the contest, listen to KRTR-FM September 19, 2022 thru September 23, 2022 at 8:45am / on KINE-FM September 19, 2022 thru September 23, 2022 at 11:15am. Be the correct caller with the right answer and win (1) one overnight stay at the Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes are open natural persons and legal residents of Oahu, HI . You must be at least 18 years of age to enter. You must have a valid street address in the United States. (a P.O. Box address will not suffice). Certain Sweepstakes may be offered only to particular segments of the applicable Service. Employees or agents of KINE-FM, KRTR-FM, the Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa, other radio stations in the Honolulu Metro area, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and parent companies and the immediate family members of and persons domiciled with such persons are not eligible to participate. Prizes: Prizes for Sweepstakes include only those items expressly listed on the Sweepstakes Information Page for the corresponding Sweepstakes. Any other costs associated with the use or ownership of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. One winner will be received: Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for one (1) night at Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa. Parking credit for one vehicle valid at Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa during travel dates. And $75 Room Credit to Aulani,A Disney Resort and Spa. Certain restrictions shall apply to the Vacation Packages, which restrictions shall be determined by Disney in its sole and absolute discretion. Each winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. The Vacation Packages shall not include the following: Excursions, entertainment, and other activities at or arranged by the Resort; airport departure fees and taxes, baggage fees, travel insurance; hotel room service; parking fees; laundry service; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs, etc.; local and long-distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges; ; merchandise, souvenirs; incidental expenses; tips, gratuities, service charges; or any taxes; or any other charges not explicitly included herein.
or all other charges not explicitly included in the packages pursuant to this Agreement. The Vacation Packages (and all elements thereof) are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion. The Vacation Packages may not be sold or transferred to any other person or third party.
- The Approximate Retail Value of each One night stay at Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa Disney is $649.00. The Vacation Package must be completed by June 15, 2022. Vacation Package fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions including availability of accommodations at the Resort. Advanced reservations required. Winners must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to win. Travelers under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian who must be eighteen (18) years of age. Vacation Package, Vacation Package components may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. Certain travel restrictions apply. The Vacation Package must be booked through a travel agent as designated by Disney at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Block-out dates apply. No extensions will be granted. Lodging is part of Vacation Package fulfillment.
- Winners must be at least the age of majority pursuant to his/her applicable state of residence to enter and win. A Guest under the age of majority must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of majority and both will be deemed Guests of the winner (unless the winner is the Guest’s parent or legal guardian). Once selected by winner, Guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney, which may be withheld for any reason.
- Vacation Package and its components may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, separated, sold, exchanged or redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, substituted, assigned, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above, except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion.
- The Vacation Package will not include the following: Transportation to/from the Premises; insurance (health, travel, medical); parking fees (unless stated otherwise), room service, laundry service, spa treatments; food or beverages; merchandise, souvenirs; incidental expenses; local or long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges; or any taxes; or any other charges not explicitly included herein.
- All elements of the Vacation Package must be used by the Group on the same dates during the redemption of the Vacation Package. Any portion of the Vacation Package not accepted or used by winner will be forfeited.
- Entertainment and other elements of the Vacation Package may be seasonal and subject to change without notice.
- A winner may not charge any Guest for participating in the prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Promoter or Disney.
- The winner and his/her Guests are responsible for having valid travel documents including government-issued identification and/or passports, as applicable.
- The winner will not receive compensation for any element(s) of the Vacation Package that any participant(s) is unable to use for any reason, and such unused portion(s) of the Vacation Package will be forfeited.
- If the winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of Guests, the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the winner.
- The winner and his/her Guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity/COVID-19 release and waiver form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity or travel.
- Any damaged, lost or stolen travel vouchers or gift cards will not be replaced. Gift cards are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash (except as required by law) and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer.
- There may be specific instructions and requirements for all visitors to Hawaii, which may include mandated quarantine or pre-travel testing. The winner and his/her Guests are solely responsible at their own cost for staying updated on and complying with any of the latest advisories, restrictions and travel alerts that may be in place for travel to Hawaii leading up to the planned stay. State requirements are subject to change.
- The actual value of the Vacation Package may vary depending on fluctuations of hotel rates. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual cost of the/each Vacation Package will not be awarded.
- Federal, state and local taxes relating to the prize are the responsibility of the winner and Promoter will issue all tax forms including a 1099 form to the winner.
- Promoter is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes
- All disputes arising out of or relating to any prize provided by Disney shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of law rules, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, California. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
- In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
Disney, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors’ employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and /or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion. Winners, 1 to be selected, will be by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified by email that the prize will be available to be Pick Up. In the event the winner cannot be reached within 14 days following attempted notification, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. Certain travel restrictions apply. No substitution of any prizes except by Operator. No prize trade or transfer permitted. No prizes will be refunded or exchanged for cash. Vacation Package may not be rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. If a prize is unavailable, Operator reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Affidavits and Releases: Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification of winning. Failure to sign and return the affidavit and release within such period or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and forfeiture of any interest in a prize. By participating and accepting a prize, winner agrees to provide his/her name, address, voice, photograph, videotape and any other likeness as requested by Operator for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of such material and statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to Operator or the Sweepstakes, and releases any and all rights to said use in any and all media without further compensation except where prohibited.
Limitation on Liability: By entering, all entrants release Disney and the Operator and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss. Operator is not responsible for prize quality or utility. Operator is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Operator assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Operator is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person’s computer or data related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Web site or Sweepstakes. Operator is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Sweepstakes, or to defraud the Sponsor in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of operating as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Operator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Operator reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award prizes among eligible entries received.
Sweepstakes Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and any causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Participants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Cobb County, Georgia, and agree that all matters pertaining to these Official Rules and disputes arising hereunder shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii, without regard to any conflicts or choice of law rules or provisions (whether of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction). Further, notwithstanding the Terms, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., his or her costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
Winner’s List: For a Winner’s List, available thirty (30) days following the end of the Sweepstakes. Send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to: Aulani Giveaway 2021 Contest, 900 Fort St. 7th Floor Honolulu, HI 96813
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.