Posting Date: 8/15/20
Position: Multimedia Account Manager/Digital Specialist
Job Description: The primary responsibility of the Multimedia Account Strategist is to work through the local sales team to achieve monthly digital revenue goals. They will also be responsible for developing multimedia programs for advertisers. The Multimedia Account Manager/Digital Strategist must be able to convey a high level of working knowledge in effective search marketing (paid and organic), display ad marketing, landing page use, and emerging digital technologies such as mobile ad targeting. Candidate must also be an experienced sales professional. Working knowledge of general best marketing practices, consumer behavior, and ad message strategy a must. Proven background in sales and client services is also key to success in this roll. This position reports to the Market President.
This person will be responsible for working with Account Mangers from initial needs call through proposal and activation of new digital accounts. They will assist in servicing accounts from local, regional, and national businesses and advertising agencies that have a desire to improve their business through digital marketing efforts.
This person will be accountable for all aspects of digital and Multimedia account sales including sales, service, internal and external communications.
This is a key role for the Summit Media organization due to the rapid growth and opportunity for digital and Multimedia advertising in the marketplace. You must have a passion for sales, marketing, and digital media’s effectiveness in today’s marketing landscape. If you can sell, embrace ROI and campaign tracking, and think it’s effective when you see ads online for the products you shop for this could be the perfect position.
- 2 years+ with a successful track record in B2B sales roles.
- 2 years+ in marketing or adverting industry.
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience in digital sales roll.
- Track record of creating Multimedia programs for advertisers
- Highly polished face to face and online presentation skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing topics (SEO, PPC, Website Design, Display and Video Advertising, retargeting.)
- High level of comfort with general marketing topics (position, effective commercial messages, consumer behavior)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the development of sales presentations and marketing materials.
- Assisting in the creation of research materials and presentations.
- Assisting in all areas to work together as a team with your counterparts to ensure that the Company is maximizing all digital advertising sales opportunities.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the company
- Assisting in the development of sales tools, presentation materials such as case studies, or other such vehicles deemed necessary by management.
These general responsibilities may be augmented or modified from time to time by the Company as deemed in the best interests of the Company.
Direct Cover Letter & Resume To:
Note: No phone calls – Applicant will be notified for interview
SummitMedia Honolulu is an Equal Opportunity Employer